Updated: July 29, 2019
The Searle Funds at The Chicago Community Trust provide the main financial support to the CBC.
During CBC Phase 1 (2006-2015) the CBC received funding at the level of $5 million per year, from the Searle Funds at The Chicago Community Trust.
For CBC Phase 2 (2017-2021) the Searle Funds at The Chicago Community Trust have committed a total of $21 million in support for which $5 million has been allocated for 2019.
In addition, the following donors are acknowledged for contributing to the CBC annual symposia:
- AbbVie (14th Annual CBC Symposium; 2016)
- AbbVie (13th Annual CBC Symposium; 2015)
- Agilent Technologies (9th Annual CBC Symposium; 2011)
- Baxter Healthcare Corporation (9th Annual CBC Symposium; 2011)
- Chicago Council on Science and Technology (C2ST) (8th Annual CBC Symposium; 2010)
- Invitrogen (4th Annual CBC Symposium; 2006)