Archived: January 20, 2017
The mission of the Chicago Biomedical Consortium is to stimulate collaboration among scientists at Northwestern University, the University of Chicago, and the University of Illinois at Chicago that will transform research at the frontiers of biomedicine. The CBC will:
- Stimulate research and education that bridge institutional boundaries.
- Enable collaborative and interdisciplinary research that is beyond the range of a single institution.
- Recruit and retain a strong cadre of biomedical leaders and researchers in Chicago.
- Promote the development of the biomedical industry in Chicago.
- Execute a plan capable of improving the health of citizens of Chicago and beyond.